Happy sunday everybody! Are you enjoying the weekend?
For many people sunday morning is the perfect time to catch up with the world. While sipping on the morning coffee without any rush, some read the newspaper, some watch tv and nowadays a lot of people, like myself, browse the internet. Everybody has their own routine to start of their day. My “sunday morning coffee and newspaper” is more like a “after breakfast tea on couch with lap top browsing favorite blogs and (green) sites”.
For those of you who also like to do the same on a sunday morning, I came up with the idea of a new blog post habit. Since I come across so many great articles, blogposts, recipes and videos during the week, I thought it would be fun to share my favorit internet finds every sunday. So make a tea, get comfy and browse away 😉
Internet Finds Of The Week
- This is one of the best articles I’ve read lately. Polly Higgins writes about how Ecocide should be adopted as an international crime. The points she makes, make me nod in agreement every other sentence. An article with heart and brains. http://www.resurgence.org/magazine/article3554-what-will-your-legacy-be.html
- This was the most delicious looking cake recipe I found. Pink, raw and vegan! Find it on Sadie Magazine
- Interesting to know, especially if you are living in America: 21 Things You Didn’t Know You Can Recycle
- Sweetest face…. when I look in the eyes of this bathing chimp it warms my heart. Doesn’t he look so kind and friendly? Read story to the pictures here: http://www.janegoodall.org/blogs/bathing-beauties
- A quote to think about: “No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.”
- Money and Morality. Satish Kumar reflects on the meaning of wealth and it’s true value. Another inspiring article!! http://www.resurgence.org/magazine/article3539-money-and-morality.html
- Biggest “Aaawwww” moment (VIDEO): Baby Sloth Bathing
- Crows obviously love to have fun as well! This is a fascinating video that once again shows that we are not really different than our fellow animal friends…. Snowboarding Crow