Good morning everybody! Lately I’m a real early bird, waking up at 6:00 in the morning (without the alarm clock). And I love it! I get so much stuff done in the early hours and it feels great to look at the watch at 11:00 am and still have the whole day ahead of me. Comes winter, this habit changes again though. I wake and sleep with the sun always.
So, what did you discover in the internet last week? Any nice articles, pictures or videos? Don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below. I love discovering new things! : )
These are my finds of the week (lot of plastic involved today ; )):
1. I want to start with a short film (4 minutes long) by Chris Jordan that is beautiful and shocking at the same time. I had tears in my eyes when I watched it and eventhough I allready try to use less plastic, this film makes me want to try even harder. Watch it and you’ll know what I mean.
2. Talking about plastic, there is some reason for hope. While we should all cut down our consumption of plastic either way, there has also been a new discovery of a fungus that eats plastic. Let’s hope that this is big news, because right now, I am not sure how big this impact could really be. Here, the article.
3. Are you tired of plastic talk yet? I’m so sorry, but there is one more thing. And this is really awesome news! More and more campuses in the US (about 90 so far) are banning the sale of bottled water! That’s a big deal!
4. This Vegan Chocolate Avocado cake recipe looks to good to be true. It sounds so healthy, but looks so tasty! Would be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day right? (You need to scroll down the site a little to get to the recipe)
5. Comes summer, I love adding fresh mint or lemon to my cold water. This beautiful illustration of 8 Ways To Pimp Your Lemonade makes me want to try much more this year. Doesn’t it feel like summer already when you look at it? You can also buy the illustration on Etsy. Just sayin’…
6. And of course there has to be another cute animal picture this week. Animals make me smile over and over again, like these two cuties:
Have a lovely sunday everybody!