I always liked food buffets because it’s so much fun to try many different kinds of food without having to eat a whole lot of it. For my birthday in april I made a breakfast buffet whith all kinds of homemade treats. It was a lot of fun, so I wanted to share some pictures of the buffet with you. This is what we had:
- Fresh fruit
- Homemade Müsli (vegan) with berries, soymilk or organic milk
- Bread Rolls
- Plate of organic cheese and vegan sausage
- Homemade Franzbrötchen (vegan)
- Banana Bread (vegan)
- Tofu scrambled “eggs” (vegan)
- Homemade raspberry jam
- Homemade chocolate hazelnut cream (vegan) and other bread spreads
- Carrots (because it was also easter ;-))
MarcyJuly 5, 2011 at 8:42 am
What a beautiful spread! Your table looks so nice with the flowers, carrots, and candies, and the food looks amazing.
GreenderellaJuly 5, 2011 at 4:10 pm
Thank you so much Marcy! : )
SophieOctober 27, 2014 at 11:45 am
This buffet looks wonderful! Do you have a recipe for the vegan Franzbrötchen?
GreenderellaOctober 29, 2014 at 10:40 am
Oh I\’m sorry, I don\’t remember the recipe, since I found it on the internet back then and didn\’t save the link. But I hope you\’ll find a good recipe anyway!