today I have a new eco-friendly outfit for you! This time I wanted to put together something casual/tomboy-ish; something that you could wear on a lazy Sunday flea-market stroll or to the movies!
Talking about movies… is anyone as excited as me about the Jurassic World movie hitting the theaters tomorrow? I must admit that Jurassic Park is actually one of my favorite movies and I have been looking forward to this new part for a while. Oh boy, I feel like I just outed myself as the biggest dork! Haha!
I better shift the focus back to the outfit quickly! So here it is:
I just love the combination of jeans, chucks and a grey top and wear it often myself. How about you, what is your personal favorite casual outfit? I hope you like this one!
- Sweater: 100% organic fairtrade cotton; by Peopletree
- Jeans: made in Italy of organic cotton; by Stella McCartney
- Shoes: organic, fair trade, vegan, by Ethletic
- Handbag: vegan; by Fritzi aus Preußen
- Nailpolish “Sooki”: vegan and free of all the aforementioned chemicals; by Zoya
- Wooden sunglasses: for every glasses sold, a tree will be planted; by Palo