Neutrals. I don’t wear them often and mostly I combine them with blue jeans or other colors. But putting together this all neutral outfit made me realize how good it can look to just wear neutrals. What do you think?
The nailpolish color from OPI is called “Strawberry Margarita” and I think it’s the perfect color to jazz up the outfit.
(Click on the brand name or webpage name to go to their site/product)
- Jeans: organic by Elsom
- Tank Top: made of organic cotton, seen on www.net-a-porter.com
- Jacket: made of organic cotton, seen on www.houseoffraser.co.uk
- Shoes: vegan, made with responsible manufacturers in Europe, by Cri de Coeur
- Sunglasses: from the new eco-friendly line of Stella McCartney
- Peace bracelet: made with recycled brass, seen on Nordstrom
- Nailpolish “Strawberry Margarita”: without animal testing, vegan, by OPI