Yes, fall has arrived! Eventhough we had some really warm (almost summer-like days) in the beginning of this month, it’s clear that the season is changing. The morning air is crisp and the green leafs are turning into the most amazing colors. Fall is a great time of the year – perfect for taking walks in nature or snuggle up at home with a cup of tea, books and movies. Don’t you love it?
It’s also a great time for fashion – my favorite season for dressing up in the morning!
So this is an eco friendly outfit I put together for the fall season. I hope you like it 🙂 (Click on the brand name or webpage name to go to their site/product)
- Shorts: organic, fair trade by Peopletree
- Leggins: organic, fair trade by Peopletree
- Shirt: 100% organic cotton, seen on www.net-a-porter.com
- Blazer: 100% organic cotton, seen on www.net-a-porter.com
- Shoes: “Novacas is committed to providing animal-friendly, environmentally-friendly, and worker-friendly products made from the highest quality synthetic microfibers available and are 100% PVC-free.” By Novacas
- Handbag: vegan faux leather, by ModCloth
- Nailpolish “Codie”: vegan and free of all the aforementioned chemicals, by Zoya
- Perfume “I love les carottes”: 100% natural and organic, no chemicals, by Honoré des Prés