Hey everybody! I hope you had a nice start into the new week. It’s been a while since I posted an eco-friendly outfit. Instead I’ve been blogging about some eco-friendly “shopping discoveries” I made on Etsy. Have you seen them yet?
Today I thought about putting together an eco friendly yoga outfit. I have to admit that I never really tried yoga myself. Well, once I tried a course at the gym called “dynamic yoga”, but found myself dizzy and frustrated after, because I couldn’t do the moves right. But I hear constantly from people that yoga is fantastic, so I’m thinking about trying it again – this time maybe a not-so-dynamic version.
Have you tried yoga yet?
(Click on the brand name or webpage name to go to their site/product)
- Shirt/Hoodie: “Eco marl fabric is a unique blend of organic cotton, cotton, recycled polyester, polyester & rayon knitted to create a vintage look. Low impact yarn dyed.” Seen at Ascension Eco Fashion
- Pants: Made of organic cotton and recycled polyester. Seen at Ascension Eco Fashion
- Sneakers: “Ethletic trainers are all Fair Trade made, and use FSC rubber from sustainable forests, and with organic cotton uppers.” Made by Ethletic
- Yoga Mat: Made with renewable jute. It is completely latex free and no toxic chemicals are used in its manufacture. Seen on www.yogalifestyle.com
- Yoga Bag: sustainable and 100% cotton. By Galam
- Bracelets: “A fun bracelet that is Eco-conscious and fashionable too! This bracelet set is comprised of 3 stretch bracelets made from 100% cornstarch-based resin beads! The attached charm is engraved with the words “Wag More” on one side and “Bark Less” on the other.” Seen on www.funtimedogshop.com
- Aromatherapy Mist “Happy Time”: vegan, no artificial fragrances. By Yummy Suds
- Water Bottle: eco-friendly & reusable glass bottles, free of known harmful chemicals including BPA, phthalates, and PVC. By Lifefactory